The Fab Five!

The Fab Five!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

"My Mom Said No"

Driving home from school, Claire was talking to my dad on my cell phone.

Claire: "Yes, we wore our shirts last night (talking about the Penguin shirts)"
Claire: "No, my mom said 'No'!"
**without smiling or laughing at all, speaking totally nonchalantly**
Claire: "Well, she just said 'No' cause she didn't want me to get into a conversation at school explaining why boys like to pull themselves!!!!"

Mommy: LAUGING OUT LOUD!

And another Claire moment was also when she was talking to my dad one night, telling him all about her softball game.

Claire: "Guess what, I am playing first base now!"
MY Dad: "You know something, when I played baseball I was a first baseman too"
Claire: "THERE WAS BASEBALL BACK THEN?!?!"
My Dad: (Laughing hysterically) "Well, yeah girl, there was baseball back when I was a kid!"
**Laughter all around on that one**

1 comment:

  1. Dana, I just found this blog! Unfortunately, I don't usually have a lot of time to blog. This week, I've had PLENTY of time!
    What a funny, refreshing journal! There is never a dull moment in your life, is there? I wish I had kept a record of all the funny things Katy, Jess and Molly have done through the years. I need to write down all I remember before it's gone for good. Your children will love reading this when they're grown. Even Molly, at 16, loves to hear stories of things she did as a baby!
    What fun times you have! Enjoy every second, as you know they grow up all too soon~
    ♥,Lilly

    ReplyDelete