The Fab Five!

The Fab Five!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jenna Kat! (Jenna Kathryn Pate-5 years old)

INTERVIEW WITH JENNA KATHRYN PATE!~

Something you are proud of: "All my babies"
Something that makes you laugh: "Me and Cannon playing at Mrs. Joan's house"
Favorite candy bar: "Reese cups"
Favorite drink: "Punch"
Best Friend: "Cannon Russel"
Something you are afraid of: "Thunder"
What makes you sad: "When someone hurts my feelings"
Something you enjoy doing with Daddy: "When he takes me to the Melting Pot" (restaurant)
Something you like to do with Mommy: "Staying home with you and painting fingernails"
Favorite dinner: "White Spaghetti"
Favorite lunch: "Peanut butter and Jelly roll-ups"
Favorite color: "Purple"
What do you want to be when you grow up: "Work at IHop"
Favorite Movie:"Letters to God"
Something you enjoy doing with your sisters: "baby dolls and house"
Something you enjoy doing with your brothers: "watching TV"
If you could have an animal what would you want: "a zebra or hamster"
What is your favorite stuffed animal: "Bunny that Beck and Rosey gave me"
What do you want other people to know about you: "That I want to be a good girl"
Memory about Mamaw: "eating her snacks in her kitchen and going to the ballpark to eat suckers with her"
Memory about Nana: "Always says yes I can go to the concession stand at the ballpark because you say I can't"
Memory about Papa: "Riding his tractor bucket"
Memory about Becky: "Build a Bear at the mall and making me laugh when we wear funny hats together"
Memory about Rosey: "Playing with her all the time at my house and going to her house to play with Hayden; she loves me"

Anything else you want to say in your interview: "nothing, because I am done now"

***I MUST do this more often....interviewing my children individually makes me realize what beautiful children they are, and how completely different each of them are. I am so very grateful for each child God has entrusted me to raise. They bring such a joy to my heart.



MOMMY AND JENNA AT MEMORIAL DAY SWIM PARTY

No comments:

Post a Comment