The Fab Five!

The Fab Five!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Allergic to Watermelon and NO APPLE JUICE..please!



At Claire's softball tournament over the weekend, a lady (who spoke a little red-neck) asked Claire if she wanted some "wutermelon" that she apparently had cut inside of a kiddie pool as it was all just floating around coated with flies and gnats. Of course I intervened and kindly said, "No thank you"....my sweet Claire Bear said, "Mommy, you should have just told her we were allergic to watermelon!" I am just thankful that Claire knows better than to eat watermelon from a total stranger, at a ballpark, coated with flies and sprinkled with dirt!!! Good thing Jenna wasn't around, she'd been in the pool floating with the "wutermelon"...



On the way home from "the ballpark" one night:



Jenna: "Mommy, can I have the boys' juice cup cause I am so so thirsty?"
Mommy: "Yes, Jenna that is fine, thank you for asking nicely"
Jenna: **with a grimace** "EWWWW, that is terrible, I will just have some blueberry pomegranate okay Mommy!"
Mommy: "Where did you hear blueberry pomegranate from Jenna?"
Jenna: "Oh, my sister Ellie says that words all the time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment