The Fab Five!

The Fab Five!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"A BIG OLE HINEY"

Jenna and I were walking with one of the custodians down the hallway of my school yesterday....this lady is so nice and works amazingly hard for us. She is however, very larger, so Jenna is CURIOUS....

Jenna: "Mommy how come hers has a really big ole hiney?" (she asks so innocently too)
Mommy: "Jenna do you see the pond outside Mommy's school?" (I am trying to deter her from further question!)
Jenna: **with an even louder voice** "No, Mommy I didn't say a pond, I said hers has a big hiney!!!"
The Lady: "What's your name sweetie?"
Jenna: "Jenna Kaffryn (Kathryn) Pate"
Mommy: "Look, there is the pond, and I think it may have a baby turtle in it!!?!?"
(Jenna pats the lady on her leg and says...
"HEY GUESS WHAT I HAVE A LITTLE HINEY AND MY BRUDDERS (brothers) DO TOO"
The Lady: "Oh okay, you be so cute Jenna, have you a good day now"

WE FINALLY ARRIVE AT MY CLASSROOM AND THANKFULLY SO, I WAS NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO JENNA'S NEXT QUESTION OF THIS SWEET LADY~

No comments:

Post a Comment